Capitol X.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime, music, art and writing. That's what were about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathroll20
Freshman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!!   The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:02 am

Hey people, The Name is Deathroll20 and I am not much on words wen it comes to introducing myself Razz but I am just here to have a good time and I hop to talk to you all sooner or later and if you are thinking about trolling me then never.lol!

P.S. I am looking forward to F.E.A.R 2 coming out bounce so I can be like this guy >>>>>affraid
Back to top Go down
GenHeretic
Freshman
GenHeretic

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!!   The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Deathroll20 wrote:
Hey people, The Name is Deathroll20 and I am not much on words wen it comes to introducing myself Razz but I am just here to have a good time and I hop to talk to you all sooner or later and if you are thinking about trolling me then never.lol!

P.S. I am looking forward to F.E.A.R 2 coming out bounce so I can be like this guy >>>>>affraid

Orly?

F.E.A.R 2 fail learn to look forward to pro'er games ;p

Sex?
Back to top Go down

The King of All Noobs is HERE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Capitol X. :: General Chatting. :: So I'm new..-
Jump to: